AUA Solutions is an international BPO Business Process Outsourcing company operational since 2006, with offshore operations in Karachi. We provide a gamut of data services within the realms of Software Consultancy and IT Enabled BPO/ Computer Services including: software customization, data digitization, phone-based software data validation, data cleansing, and CRM management, targeted contact list development, online data collection, email marketing, web research and data entry services as well as other back office and non-core functions for its clients worldwide. AUA Solutions is ranked among the Pakistan’s Top 100 IT & IT Enabled BPO Services companies by Pakistan Software Export Board (IT & Telecom Ministry).
We are currently seeking a young and energetic Human Resource professional (Female) for a Mid-Level HR & Talent Acquisition position. The potential candidate will be required to support our growing needs for administration and management of our human resource & recruitment functions working closely with the senior management, supporting the overall mission of the organization
• Management of Human Resource division and responsible for hiring, developing and looking after the company employees
• Report to Senior Management and supervise junior HR personnel as well as take full responsibility of the HR division.
• Responsible for selective yet aggressive talent acquisition including: identifying creative ways of recruitment, and identifying multiple sources for potential candidates
• Posting jobs on various job portals and social media, and aggregate/track the flow of CVs
• Screening CVs and conducting Phone Interviews to further shortlist the candidates for office interviews based on capability and suitability for the various BPO positions
• Performing office based in-house job interviews and recruit ideal staff members for various jobs that shall include call center agents, research associates and IT personnel
• Developing job descriptions, preparing online job postings, screening resumes, phone and in-person interviews, and selecting candidates
• Administer attendance roster, time-punch cards, and advise on tardi/absences
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
• Maintain, cleanse and update employee database on a daily basis
• Prepare, track, file and maintain employee letters and records.
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
• Counsel, Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures;
• Assist in planning, development and implementation of human resource policies
• Work closely with cross functional teams; in a counseling role, assisting teams to understand and implement policies and procedures;
• Excellent fluency in written and spoken English along with a Light accent
• Strong Communication, counseling and persuasive Skills
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach in a fast paced environment
• Must be a people person, and have a flair for HR management and development
• Possess computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
• Bachelors/Masters in Human Resource Management, additional HR training a Plus.
• Must have 1-3 experience in HR & recruitment field; preference will be given to applicants with prior international BPO/IT/call center industry experience
Job Compensation & Other Details
Salary: 28,000 to 32,000
Bonus: Annual Bonus
Benefits: Paid Personal/Emergency Leaves, Timely pay, Frequent Increments, Annual Party, Health Benefit, Loan Facility, BC Program, Growth & Promotions
Job Timings: 11:00am to 8:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am to 1:30pm (Sunday Closed)
Location: Anum Blessings, Shahra-e-Faisal, Off Baloch Colony Bridge, Karachi
To Apply: Call 0301-2778775 / 021-34325133-(use the button)